Saturday 16 November 2013

A very Unhappy birthday to me

whats a number?  what does it mean?  age?

as much as i want to sit here and spout off about how my life sucks, truth is it only sucks right now.  terribly so, but my life as a whole not so much.

Still, my last two birthdays have sucked the proverbial balls.
and with 29 staring me in the face, i cant help but be reminded where im NOT.




im trying.  im trying to be gentle with myself.  patient like i am with so many.  kind.  tolerant.
truth is, im having a really, really hard time.   i dont see any way out of this.  The meds i take are sucking even more than what im going through.  my whole body aches and twitches.   my jaw hurts from clenching and ive already chipped a tooth from doing it so hard.

i dont know what else to do.

my birthday, as it were, was great.  i couldnt ask for better friends.  my coworkers were awesome, and i was able to get out for a bit.
and yet, despite all that, i was in the midst of dealing with my demons.  i couldnt enjoy it.  i couldnt smile because i had bugs crawling on my face and "things" touching my neck.  i couldnt focus on conversations because the damn voices were too loud.  i couldnt enjoy a drink because i was shaking too bad to hold the glass and too nauseated to drink it.

im not happy.  and im less happy that i cant be happy when i should be.

i think about a lot of things right now.  Quitting my job.  selling or donating everything.  giving up my pets.  giving up entirely.

my life, in this moment, sucks entirely, and i dont know how much longer i can cope.

No comments:

Post a Comment